Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bar Exam: Day 2

Day 2 of the Arkansas Bar Examination - and most others around the country - is comprised of 200 multiple choice questions split equally into two 3-hour sessions. At the end of the day, it feels good to be finished. Remember how you felt after you took the ACT, SAT, LSAT and all those other qualifying tests? Yeah, multiply that by eleventy billion. Yeah, that's what it's like. Emotionally draining would be an understatement.

What's the plus side? We only have half a day more of this godforsaken test in the morning.

EDIT: I noticed on the Above the Law blog post about the MBE that several test takers ended up with a series of 5 Ds as answer choices toward the end of the afternoon. I had 5 Ds in a row and I can take a bit of comfort in the fact that I wasn't the only one who experienced that. Maybe it went better than I actually feel about it at this point.

No comments: