Sunday, October 12, 2008

Steve Clark for Mayor

I have been waiting for a campaign I could become passionate about, a candidate that I could honestly say I fully support, believe in, and would work to get elected. I have been sorely disappointed in the race for President, but I found a mayoral candidate who, I believe, will lead Fayetteville in the right direction. We have experienced a great period of growth, but the ideas of yesterday have failed to continue carrying us forward.

Yes, Steve has a colorful background. What is refreshing is that he does not shy away from it...rather, he wants you to know about his fall from grace and, more importantly, how he has righted his life. It was a long (and sometimes painful) journey, but the fire he has brought to this race show that the passion of the Steve Clark of old is still there, but with age (and more than his share of trials and tribulations) came the wisdom to lead once more.

Visit Steve's campaign site here.

Read a great article in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette about Steve's return to public service here.

No comments: